Events in May, 2019
- ( May 13 - Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop )
Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop
All mothers and children aged 1-5 years welcome!
- Learn to develop your child’s emotions:
- Encourage healthy expressions of feelings
- Promote socializing
- Promote emotional intelligence
- Explore the role of emotional well-being in early childhood development!
When: Every Monday 10:30am - 12:30pm
May 13 to May 27 (Except for May 20th)
Where: 6100 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby, BC V5H 4N5
Burnaby Public Library, Metrotown Library
Learn together with your child through:
Fun Games, Storytelling, Arts & Crafts, Songs, Parenting Tips
For more information about registering for a workshop,
please call: (604) 436 1025 and ask for the Children's program department.
Spaces are limited.
We kindly ask the mothers to bring snacks for their children