Events in April, 2019
- ( April 1 - * Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop )
Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop
All mothers and children aged 1-5 years welcome!
- Learn to develop your child’s emotions:
- Encourage healthy expressions of feelings
- Promote socializing
- Promote emotional intelligence
- Explore the role of emotional well-being in early childhood development!
When: Every Monday 10:30am - 12:30pm
April 1 to April 29 ,2019 (Except April 22)
Where: 7311 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC V5E 1G8
Burnaby Public Library, Tommy Douglas Library
Learn together with your child through:
Fun Games, Storytelling, Arts & Crafts, Songs, Parenting Tips
For more information about registering for a workshop,
please call: (604) 436 1025 and ask for the Children's program department.
Spaces are limited.
We kindly ask the mothers to bring snacks for their children
- ( April 8 - Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop )
- ( April 15 - Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop )