Events in December, 2018
- ( December 10 - * Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop - Drop-In )
Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop
All mothers and children aged 1-5 years welcome!
- Learn to develop your child’s emotions:
- Encourage healthy expressions of feelings
- Promote socializing
- Promote emotional intelligence
- Explore the role of emotional well-being in early childhood development!
When: Every Monday 10:30am - 12:30pm
November 5 to December 17,2018
(Except November 12, Remembrance Day)
Where: 6100 Willingdon Ave, Burnaby
Bob Prittie Metrotown Public Library
Learn together with your child through:
Fun Games, Storytelling, Arts & Crafts, Songs, Parenting Tips
For more information about registering for a workshop, please contact Liliane or Hiromi firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel : (604) 436 – 1025
Spaces are limited.
We kindly ask the mothers to bring snacks for their children
- ( December 11 - Children's Christmas Party - Invite Only )
- ( December 13 - Tea Time for Seniors - Invite Only )
- ( December 17 - Mother & Child Emotional Power Workshop - Drop-In )
- ( December 18 - Staff Christmas Party )